- Have you booked all your travel requirements? (eg. tours, theatre tickets, car hire, accommodation, etc.) Please discuss all requirements with your consultant.
- Your travel documents will arrive 10 - 14 days prior to departure, unless otherwise specified. Please make time to check ALL of your documents carefully for accuracy and if you have any queries please contact us immediately. It is a good idea to carry photocopies of all your documents (separate to your originals). Also, leave a copy of your itinerary with a friend or relative at home.
- Travel insurance is a must, it's as important as your plane tickets.
- Please check that your passport and visas are in order. Please check that your passport is valid for 6 months longer than your intended travel time. Passport and Visas are your responsibility. Pacesetter will not be held responsible for refusal of entry into any country due to incorrect documentation and/or information.
- Please reconfirm all your flights directly with the appropriate airline, 72 hours prior to departure, at each point of departure.
- When reconfirming your flights, please check that any frequent flyer numbers, special meals and seating requests are in order.
- Please retain all boarding passes and tickets until accrual of frequent flyer points has been confirmed on your statement.